Little People.

 Little People


Little people run


Little people go crazy


They make sounds, real loud at night so I can't go to sleep



THEY MAD



Little people


They eat, shit, play, socialize, conspire among themselves

Form interest groups

Expel someone

Have sex

and lust about money all day long, just like me, I bet

...AND make up stuff to justify their actions, 'cuz they're still creatures with brains on 'em



They have FLESH


And make kids just like themselves




Little people



would have loose body part concealed somewhere hanging in their clothes,

while hiding behind others as if they were normal, I can sense it



They go crazy


Their children go crazy


They just desire SO MUCH, they will never stop



This lady would tell me to-day


She can help sick people


Because she can


I said in my head, for the sake of looking nice in public

Behind my nice girl's mask, 'Look, whoever you are

I was never in the position you were in'



Little people


They just keep going



And the planet keep going around



Till someone dies


and is disappeared forever from everyone's memory


Become MEAT, yeah



It's those little people

with dingy clothes and stories of poverty

Asking for sympathy


That you should be weary about



From Florida

February 18th, 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

소토코모리 일상 탐구 - 1화: 명상과 운동과 경제적 능력.

(금전을 포함한) 개인차량에 있어서 미국인과 한국인의 인식차이.

마이노리티들끼리의 대화.